Dota 2: How to get unique Greevils couriers
With reference to recent updates we publish new review of Eggs and Essences.
As it was said earlier by one man: just hatched creature is very sensitive to everything, that`s why every essence gives your pet unique effect. There are no methods or manuals for essence`s usage. Only trail-and-error method reveals the rules of growing up Greevils.
Every hero who has ever met and defeated Roshan got the Egg. If you don`t want to kill Roshan, you can buy it in Dota 2 shop.
Each Egg has 9 slots for essences (others 6 slots are used for mixing colors, that to get green, orange and purple colors):
- 3 red slots (Exort essence)
- 3 Blue slots (Quas Essence)
- 3 Yellow slots (Wex Essence)
Different Types of essences:
- Quas Essence
- Wex Essence
- Exort Essence
- Unusual Essence
- Strange Essence
- Subtle Essence
- Shadow Essence
WARNING : for those of you who are willing to experiment, DON'T use a shadow essence on an egg that already contains other types of essences, it will always convert into a dreaded egg (Black) no matter what, and your essences already put into the egg will be kinda useless, since you can just put a shadow essence into an empty egg to get the same result.
The difference in level between courier types results in different animations for them.
Red eggs: (Majority of Red Essences )
- Ferocious Egg (Red type 1 ): TBD, Hatch outcome : Red Greevil Level 1
- Brutal Egg (Red type 2 ): 2 Exort Essence, Hatch outcome : Red Greevil Level 2
- Merciless Egg (Red type 3 ): 3 Exort Essence, Hatch outcome : Red Greevil Level 3
Yellow Eggs: (Majority of Yellow Essences )
- Anxious Egg (Yellow type 1 ): TBD, Hatch outcome : Yellow Greevil Level 1
- Eager Egg (Yellow type 2): 2 Wex Essence, Hatch outcome : Yellow Greevil Level 2
- Spirited Egg (YYellow type 3): 3 Wex Essence, Hatch outcome : Yellow Greevil Level 3
Blue Eggs : (Majority of Blue Essences )
- Stubborn Egg (Blue type 1): TBD, Hatch outcome : Blue Greevil Level 1
- Resolute Egg (Blue type 2): 2 Quas Essence, , Hatch outcome : Blue Greevil Level 2
- Determined Egg (Blue type 3): 3 Quas Essence, Hatch outcome : Blue Greevil Level 3
Green Eggs : (Majority of Blue/Yellow Essences )
- Covetous Egg (Green typ 1): 2 Quas/ 2 Wex, Hatch outcome : Green Greevil Level
- Greedy Egg (Green typ 2): 3 Quas/ 3 Wex, Hatch outcome : Green Greevil Level 3
Orange Eggs : (Majority of Red/Yellow Essences )
- Ravenous Egg (Orange type 1): 2 Exort / 2 Wex, Hatch outcome : Orange Greevil Level 2
- Voracious Egg (Orange type 2): 3 Exort / 3 Wex, Hatch outcome : Orange Greevil Level 3
Purple Eggs : (Majority of Blue/Red Essences )
- Cruel Egg (Purple type 1): 2 Exort / 2 Quas, Hatch outcome : Purple Greevil Level 2
- Wicked Egg (Purple type 2): 3 Exort / 3 Quas, Hatch outcome : Purple Greevil Level 3
White Eggs (Majority of Red/Yellow/Blue Essences )
- Blessed Egg (White type 1): 2 Quas/2 Wex/2 Exort, Hatch outcome : White Greevil Level 2 (needs confirmation)
- Seraphic Egg (White type 2): 3 Quas/3 Wex/ 3 Exort, Hatch outcome : White Greevil Level 3 (Source, Confirmed Thanks Treguard)
- Dreaded Egg (Black type 1) : 1 Shadow Essence, Hatch outcome : Black Greevil Level 0
- Imbued Egg (Natural type 1): 1 essence of any type except shadow OR All other combinations, Hatch outcome: Normal Greevil Level 1 (Naked)
- Unusual essence will not change the egg color or the outcome, but it might cause the courier to be unusual .
- Eggs will hatch after the event is over, and not anytime before.
- Egg outcomes will be Greevil Couriers, The Greevil will have a number of different parts ranging from Ears, Eyes, Hair, Horns, Nose, Tails, Teeth and Wings. He will also come in a range of different colors etc.
That is how couriers will look like:
Additional information from Cyborgmatt:
- // EggName
- "EggName_Red1" "Ferocious Egg"
- "EggName_Red2" "Brutal Egg"
- "EggName_Red3" "Merciless Egg"
- "EggName_Yellow1" "Anxious Egg"
- "EggName_Yellow2" "Eager Egg"
- "EggName_Yellow3" "Spirited Egg"
- "EggName_Blue1" "Stubborn Egg"
- "EggName_Blue2" "Resolute Egg"
- "EggName_Blue3" "Determined Egg"
- "EggName_Green1" "Covetous Egg"
- "EggName_Green2" "Greedy Egg"
- "EggName_Orange1" "Ravenous Egg"
- "EggName_Orange2" "Voracious Egg"
- "EggName_Purple1" "Cruel Egg"
- "EggName_Purple2" "Wicked Egg"
- "EggName_White1" "Blessed Egg"
- "EggName_White2" "Seraphic Egg"
- "EggName_Black1" "Dreaded Egg"
- "EggName_Natural" "Imbued Egg"
- Previous: Dota 2: Review of the new update on the October 31st (2)
- Next: Dota 2's Diretide Event Starts
- ROSHAN Turns into a Cute Giant Greevil
- G-League 2012 Event Special
- A Fistful of Tangoes, Made by BeyondTheSummitTV
- G – League 2012 S2 Details
- DOTA2 The Greeviling Special
- Spellirium pre-order fundraiser reaches $10K
- New regions, re-enabled features added to SimCity update 4.0
- Call of Duty: Ghosts will launch PlayStation 4
- GameStop Total Earnings Decrease 6.8 percent
- Will the Witcher 3 come to Xbox One?
- Strength:24 + 2.30
- Agility:14 + 1.50
- Intelligence:23 + 1.60
- Strength:19 + 1.50
- Agility:18 + 0.80
- Intelligence:27 + 3.20
- Strength:22 + 2.20
- Agility:17 + 1.80
- Intelligence:14 + 2.80
- Strength:22 + 2.30
- Agility:23 + 2.10
- Intelligence:18 + 1.70
- MushI:happy to be invited to TI3
Published: May 9. Comments:0
- Kuroky Intervie:I Enjoy playing Support
Published: Mar 22. Comments:0
- Brax: The loss on G – League was more of an eye opener
Published: Mar 14. Comments:0
- LightOfHeaven:I plan to play for the most interesting team
Published: Mar 13. Comments:0
- Ohaiyo:We are not on the same level as Chinese teams now, but we can beat them with sufficient training
Published: Mar 1. Comments:0