New STEAM Market Price Graph:Make Transaction More Convenient
Are you confused about when to trade? Well, Valve now adds DOTA2 price graph to make transaction more convenient.
Last year, as Valve added cash trading platform of build – in gaming items to STEAM, players could sell idle items such as ornaments, couriers and consumable to get STEAM wallet funds or purchase all kinds of strange things.
These days, Valve updated the stream community market and added a price graph so that players can check the price changes of certain item and sell items at a proper time. Go and experience it!
- Previous: G–League DotA2 Event Finals Forecast: iG May Beat LGD.int Badly
- Next: NA'Vi's Heading to China Favorable for DOTA2 World Format?
- DOTA2 ACE DK vs VG Game 1 - full of wonderful moments
- TrungTH's DOTA2 work - NYX
- DOTA2 9/23 update: First Blood!
- Rsnake roster change, recruiting Malaysian talent
- DOTA2 7th September patch - new function to "Add Friend"
- The queen behind Alienware Cup-Dpmlicious
Published: Jul 25. Comments:1
- Misery: Time Will Prove Everything
Published: Jul 24. Comments:4
- Scandal Interview:'Abaddon is really op!'
Published: Jul 19. Comments:2
- VG.Fy Interview:Team Performance matters more
Published: Jul 17. Comments:1
- LGD.int Pajkatt Interview: Chinese Teams need to develop Wisp
Published: Jul 14. Comments:1